« Little streams make big rivers.”, is our motto ! Concerned about the health of our planet, we take small, simple actions on a daily basis to reduce our impact on the environment. At our level, we have chosen to adopt a more responsible behavior and thus reduce our ecological footprint.
Our commitments to sustainable development :
Reduce paper waste :
• Reduce printing ;
• Double-sided and black-and-white printing for internal use ;
• Reuse the paper already printed on one side as a rough draft, same for expired flyers
• Give priority to communications and sending documents by email
• Storage of working documents in a network ;
• We do not store documentation from outside territories. For this type of request, the processing is individual and the request is sent to the relevant tourist office for a personalized dispatch;
• Gradual switch to all digital (digital management of quotes and invoices; digital employee planning; payslips sent by email, for example)..
• Work with printers assessed and found to meet the Imprim'vert ™ brand requirements for printing its brochures
Raise awareness of selective waste sorting and reduce waste :
• Sort the paper, cardboard / packaging and glass in dedicated bins then throw them in the city's sorting containers;
• Purchase of water bottles for each member of the team and eco-cups made available to them;
Save energy and water:
• Turn on the lights in the premises only when needed;
• Switch off electrical appliances every evening (photocopiers, computers, air conditioners, etc.);
• Use tap water.
Reduce data consumption :
• Delete unnecessary emails ;
• Use instant messaging to contact colleagues rather than emails
• Empty google drive regularly ;
• Disconnect from the server every evening.
• Find carpooling solutions when traveling or for meetings and / or training;
• Resort to online meetings in high season.
Consume better :
• Purchase of ecological cleaning products for the Oradour-sur-Glane information office;
• Promote gastronomic products during snacks and tastings offered during our activities.
Raise awareness by organising events :
• The "Un été au grand air" event : it is an outdoor event organized by the tourist office every summer on the territory's natural sites for families.
• During this event : we hire experts/artisans who are able to promote environmental protection ;
• Offer carpooling ;
• Raise awareness of waste collection ;