Following the grouping of three information centres (Rochechouart, Saint-Junien, Oradour-sur-Glane) the Porte Océane du Limousin tourist office obtained the category 2 label. It also belongs to the national network of tourist offices “Offices de Tourisme de France”.
Its commitments :
- Providing you an easily accessible reception and information area.
- Facilitating your enquiries.
- Offering you a seating area.
- Informing you free of charge of the local tourist attractions.
- Displaying and communicating its opening hours in at least two different languages.
- Offering you free wifi access.
- Being open at least 240 days a year, including Saturdays and Sundays during full tourist season and for major events.
- Replying to your mail all year round.
- Ensuring a permanent reception service run by staff speaking at least two foreign languages.
- Supplying printed tourist maps and guides.
- Giving you access to its trilingual website.
- Publishing its tourist information on paper, translated in at least two foreign languages regarding:
- All rated tourist accommodation specifying at least the establishment’s name, address, email address, website, phone number and rating.
- cultural, natural or leisure tourist attractions and monuments, including fees, opening periods and hours, website, phone number and address.
- events and entertainment.
- emergency phone numbers.
- Annually updating its tourist information.
- Displaying emergency phone numbers outside.
- Offering exhaustive information about its territory for every customer.
- Handling your claims and measuring your satisfaction.
- Respecting a quality policy.
- Having a holiday consultant at your disposal.
- Ensuring reliable and up to date information about the local tourism offer.
office de tourisme de france